The conference will be held at a time when the New Zealand extractives sector is expanding on the back of material and environmental science innovations and a strong commodities price outlook.
The sector is driving to increase productivity and expand new markets while exploring the technological challenges of the drive towards a low-carbon economy.
The Minerals Forum will cover:
- New Zealand minerals investment opportunities
- Exclusive industry announcements
- Current mining operations and a Mine Managers’ Forum
- Government and regulatory updates
- Forward-thinking around technology and where to next
- Material and environmental science innovations
- How to manage the path towards a low carbon economy including an Energy Users' Forum
Sessions will be CPD-compliant for New Zealand mining and quarrying Certificate of Competence (CoC) holders