Entry forms are available for the 2020 New Zealand Minerals Sector Awards now. The awards acknowledge and celebrate the initiatives and people that are making the sector safer and stronger.
Entering the awards is an opportunity to tell your story with pride and vie for leadership in one of the four award categories, which are:
- Health and Safety Initiative Award sponsored by MinEx
- Awarded to an organisation responsible for implementing an innovative and effective health and safety initiative in the mining or quarrying sectors
- Innovation Award
- Awarded to an organisation who has positively influenced the mining, or quarrying sectors by introducing or contributing a new technology, initiative or novel solution
- Environmental Management Award sponsored by Lane Neave
- Award for the strongest overall demonstration of excellence in environmental management and conservation
- Community Initiative
- Award for outstanding initiatives that have been demonstrably beneficial to both the organisation and community (school, iwi group, land owner etc.)
The Awards programme concludes with the announcing of the winners at the Gala Dinner on the evening of 27 May during the 2020 New Zealand Minerals Forum in Hamilton.
To learn more and request entry forms go to https://www.mineralsforum.co.nz/awards/#msa
Remember business as usual might actually be best-in-class. So, no matter if you are the biggest or smallest operator, we want to hear from you. Entries are welcome from those working with coal, gold, iron sands, industrial minerals, aggregates and a range of other minerals
All entries and supporting material must be submitted by 5pm 25 March 2020. If you need help or have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org