The countdown is on for the inaugural New Zealand Minerals Forum, with the full programme now available for viewing via this website, jump to the Programme page for all the details.
Key focuses of the programme are:
- New Zealand mineral investment opportunities
- Prospectivity analysis
- Exclusive industry announcements
- New Zealand "green" mineral potential
- Regulatory roadmap guidance and understanding the new government coalition
- Environmental compliance and showcasing of best practice
Four streams are included in the main conference programme: Mine Managers' Forum; Coal Users' Forum; Investment Opportunities; Scale Aggregates and Industrial Minerals; providing a range of training opportunities to upskill and gain required industry accreditations and CPD hours.
Register now to attend. Early bird closes on the 20th December.
We look forward to seeing you in Queenstown.