The sector is pushing to increase productivity and expand new markets while, exploring the technological challenges of the drive towards a low-carbon economy.
The Minerals Forum will cover:
- New Zealand minerals investment opportunities
- Exclusive industry announcements
- Current mining operations and a Mine Managers’ Forum
- Government and regulatory updates
- Technology adoption and where to next
- Leading geoscience and environmental science updates
- Workforce health and well-being
- Pathways towards a low carbon economy including an Energy Users' Forum
New Zealand mining and quarrying Certificate of Competence (CoC) holders and AusIMM members can record session attendance as a continuing professional development (CPD) activity.