The New Zealand Minerals Forum is a two-day conference and exhibition to be held in Queenstown, May 29-30, 2018. It attracts high-level attendance from mining companies, government regulators and agencies, the investment community and service companies.
The event comes at a time when the New Zealand mining sector is expanding on the back of rising commodity prices, improved equities markets, and some large commercial transactions in New Zealand that are all producing increased exploration and production.
The forum will cover:
- New Zealand mineral investment opportunities
- Prospectivity analysis
- Exclusive industry announcements
- Current mining operations and a Mine Manager's Forum
- Regulatory roadmap guidance and a focus on local government
- Environmental compliance and showcasing of best practice in New Zealand
- Sessions will be CPD-compliant for New Zealand mining Certificate of Competence (CoC) holders
- Coal Users' Forum